I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prov. 3:5-6

It's amazing how these verses can really get me through the day! Everyday is filled with it's own set of trials and blessings, trusting the Lord to lead me through the day is the only way I stay sane.
We affectionatly call our 6th child our "Wild Child." She is all that and then some!! She has some communication issues which add to her very STRONG personality. She starts the day at 4am and ends it around 9pm! :-p I try not to sit down to much during the day or...zzzzzz happens!!! I'm fighting it now... She challenges everything my husband and I thought we knew about discipine...lol She's also a great character builder for her brothers and sister...lol they endure her screaming (mostly due to frustration, and some just her), her extreme busy body self, and just her being spoiled (at least to me). Being in the hospital for 3 months and being the youngest plays on the grandparents (and anyone else for that matter).
My honey just offered to take me out for a coke, think I'll take him up on the offer of a few minutes of quiet and a coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment