I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good Day

Some days homeschooling are good ones and some are not so good ones. Today is a good one, not great, just good, I like good. Don't get me wrong, great days are wonderful but as soon as the next day comes and the boys are bouncing off the walls (or ceiling or roof) the girls are crying and the wild one is absolutley refusing to listen (insert irony), it can be a real, REAL discouraging time. When I have good days on the other hand, the not so good days are much less of a discouragement as they are the pattern of things.


I love homeschooling all my children, been doing it for 15 yrs. and couldn't imagine it being any other way!! My youngest can be a challenge in more ways than the other 5 have been or will be, but it's a challenge God seems to think I can meet (must admit I don't think so at times), so it's something I could not give up on or give to someone else to do for me. 

So, here's to more good days! :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment