I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family

This past Saturday we had our annual Standish Family Picnic. Attendence was a little low, but fun was had by all who attended.  At Christmas we all get together at my auntie's house, that is usually attended a little better, and as usual, a great time is had by one and all.

My father is the 5th of 10, so you can imagine that if even half of us get together there are A LOT of us!! LOL There's (I think) 22 grandchildren, and around 25 great grandchildren. Half of my cousins have yet to have any children, and some of the great grandchildren are starting to reach the age of marriage and starting a family.

Family is so important!!! I hope you all are making great family memories with your children, whether you have a big family, or a small family, there are memories to be made!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment