I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's Goodness

God is good ALL the time! The older I get, the more I grow in the Lord the more I see God's goodness and mercy in my life. No matter how dark, rough, and nearly impossibe life can seem to get, the more God manifests His goodness in my life. The more I can trust that He will help me through whatever it is I'm going through. The last year and a half  was probably some of the most difficult times I've had, even more difficult that when Grace was in the hospital. But because I've seen God do so much in my life and the life of others, I knew He'd get me through in His perfect way and time. And you know what, He did!

Psalms 73:1 <> Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

1 comment:

  1. Amen, walking by faith is never easy but God truly does carry us through doesn't He!

    ReplyDelete