I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tis' the Season...

So, the day after Thanksgiving we drove to the foothills to get our Christmas tree. This was the first year that Grace remembered the whole Christmas tree idea. This was also the first year doing our annual tree trek without either one of our big boys. *sniff, sniff* Oh well, Lord-willing they will be home for a few days during Christmas week.
  
  
Looking for the perfect tree
Saving the tree

Loading the tree

This is my favorite time of year, I love the weather, the music, the togetherness that this time brings. But most of all I love that it is the time we remember our Saviours birth. Without His birth there would have been no death and no resurrection~there would have been no salvation for us sinners! 
Philippians 2:8  And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Blessings,
Christine
Psalm 18

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It is nice to meet you Christine! I enjoyed looking at your blog and your children are precious! Also, I love your Bing Crosby music! Blessing to you as you continue in this wonderful season of rejoicing in God's promises fulfilled! Eva

    ReplyDelete